The Halvorsen air inlet system provides clean and unrestricted airflow to the gas turbine. A Clean and undisturbed inlet airflow extends engine life by preventing erosion, corrosion, and foreign object damage (FOD). The air inlet system is especially useful during hot days of operation.
The air inlet systems are delivered in collaboration with Wide Industrier AS.
- High efficiency particle separation.
- High efficiency liquid separation.
- Inlet air filtered to comply with strickt requirements.
- Low pressure drop over the filters.
- Capture of small droplets, resulting in reduced amount of wet salt entering the engine bellmouth.
Applications/can be used with:
LM1600, LM2500, LM2500+, PGT25, LM2500HSPT+, LM6000
Tailor made to each application.
The air inlet system has a positive impact on Gas Turbine efficiency, it cuts operating costs and decreases downtime.